We have published new 5ik.TV Roku player. The latest version is 2.6.
Here’s what’s new in version 2.6:
- Channel icon is updated automatically to show program info as part of the channel icon.
- Live TV is now the default selection.
Version 2.6 is available now for all Roku players. If you already have 5ik.TV Roku player installed, the channel will update automatically within the next 48 hours.
If you don't get the auto software update within next 48 hours, here's how to re-install manually:
- On Roku, navigate to Channel Store -> My Channels. And select 5ik.TV
- On the 5ik.TV channel store screen, press down on the remote and select to "Remove channel".
- Press Home button on the remote, 5ik.TV channel should be gone.
- On computer (or anything that can browse internet), sign in to Roku Owner website
- Click on Add a Private Channel
- Enter 5iktv as channel code.
- Back to Roku screen, and navigate to Channel Store. You should now see 5ik.TV listed under "My Channels".
-The program info shown might not be correct. This is due to:
1. The info is refreshing every 30 min.
2. The info in our database might not be most up-to-date.
If you have any comment or suggestion, please reply at this forum.